Saturday, May 24, 2008

on the road again

leaving today. whoa. whoa. whoa. did i just say TODAY?!?!

but i still have to find kakhi shorts that don't make me look like a 45 year old! i still need to organize my stuff for the rest of the summer! i need to hang out with my family some more! i need more time with Jesus praying about this! i MUST need one more Goodwill/Academy run!

in other words: I'M NOT READY!!!!!!!

oh but i am. my room and my life doesn't look I'm ready, but I've never been more excited about the upcoming weeks than i am right now. I know that I am going to forget something important (last night I woke up in the middle of the night because I remembered to bring my Nalgene), but have to get past my current paranoia of forgetting something and move onto the WHOA of the fact that tonight i will sleep in a Pine Cove cabin!


okay. thats all for now, i must go to Ross and exchange the ugly shorts i bought and find new ones in the next hour. AWESOME.

peace. love. and chocolate milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment