happy sing week! my friend Alexis Tadda told me that she and her roomies are so excited about this week that they walk around their apartment wishing each other "Happy Sing!" as if it is a holiday and I wholeheartedly think this is appropriate. and i wish i lived with people that would appreciate a hearty "Happy SING!"
so. Happy Sing. its a good week to be at Baylor. People are tired, over-danced, glittery and HIGHLY competitive. I can not wait for Thursday, it just can't come soon enough. My happy costume is perched on my door waiting to put on at least 5 times in the coming days. OH MAN. I'm stoked. I'm also pretty excited that I have many friends in Sing with me this year that I can run around to take pictures with on club night... I've always been slightly jealous of people that have pictures with dozens of people in other groups and now I have at least a few more people to share the joy.
Today all of Sing Alliance wore our "GET EXCITED" shirts. and whooooa. you couldn't help but notice. they are annoyingly bright, but i love my hi-lighter yellow shirt. and just screams excitement. literally. it was really fun to walk around campus and point out SA people from nearly a hundred yards away. very bonding, and good timing.
so yeah. get excited. i'll have pictures soon.
ps. if you are reading this and know of anyone that has extra tickets for the 27th SING show... let me know please!!!! i was an idiot and got the wrong date tickets for my fam and they can't come anymore if i don't get the right tickets!
No comments:
Post a Comment