Wednesday, February 11, 2009

legal pad. lemon drop. licorice. lollipop. Luna. lumos. love. light.

oh man. flu = BORING. i never thought i would get tired of watching Gilmore Girls. but really Lorelei, get your life together. haha. Today I started to watch a tv show about this family that sold their house, bought an RV and homeschool their kids on the road with no permanent home at all. They just travel around teaching their kids according to wherever they are at the moment. These people were WEIRD. really weird. they were forcing their daughter to dissect a frog in their RV although she was sobbing and really didn't want to. but they had just seen the BodyWorks exhibit and of course, that means you have to dissect a frog. duh.

I made a very large list on my yellow legal pad of major things I need to do. If I don't get them done over the next few days of nothingness, then I will judge myself harshly.

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone

whats your name spelt backwards?: yecal
What did you do last night?: read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows until 7am
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?: Hot n' Cold, by Katy Perry
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?: once upon a time i led worship every week with a sweet brittany spears mic. gotta make sure its gonna work, yo.
Last time you swam in a pool?: week 9
What are you wearing?: black sweat pants and my green Towers shirt
How many cars have you owned?: two. my tercel got crunched and my RAV4 is probably my favorite thing i own.
Type of music you dislike most?: screamo. ew. ew. ew. ew
Are you registered to vote?: yeaaaah.... i think?
Do you have cable?: thanks baylor for feeding my Disney addiction
What kind of computer do you use?: Dell Inspiron 1505. its dying.
Ever made a prank phone call?: nope. ha.
You like anyone right now?: meh. i tend to crush. we'll see.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: i really would prefer not to. thanks for asking.
Furthest place you ever traveled?: Chicago. woot. SO much fun.
What's your favorite comic strip?: Family Circus! short. simple. so true.
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?: oh say can you see... i just blanked.
Shower, morning or night?: night, my hair looks better after being slept on. haha.
Best movie you've seen in the past month?: High School Musical 3. yep, i'm serious.
Favorite pizza toppings?: chicken alfredo!!!!!!
Chips or popcorn?: popcorn. with M&Ms.
What cell phone provider do you have?: can you hear me now? good.
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: whaaat? what does that even mean?
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?: oh my gosh, lets not go there. I watched Toddlers and Tiaras last night on TLC and it scarred me.
Orange Juice or apple?: Simply Orange
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?: hmmmm. wow. i can't remember the last people i ate lunch with. OH! Leanna, Allie and Valerie!
favorite chocolate bar?: Take 5, SO good.
Who is your longest friend and how long?: Amanda Marie Neely. 21 years.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?: never? maybe my granddad let me have one a long long long time ago.
Have you ever won a trophy?: science fair is awesome, don't judge.
Favorite arcade game?: racing motorcycles!!!!!!! so much excitement.
Ever ordered from an infomercial?: no, but OH have I wanted to. i was kind of obsessed with informercials when i was younger. if anyone ever buys me a TurboChop i will love you forever.
Sprite or 7-UP?: Sprite. but NOT diet Sprite. ew. ew. ew.
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?: Welcome to Build-a-Bear Workshop, my name is Lacey! How can I make your day? I rock the blue jean shirt and khakis.
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?: Maybelline eyeliner
Ever thrown up in public?: not that I can remember.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?: true love! being a millionaire would be complicated. well... love is probably pretty complicated too. hrm. but i would prefer love for sure
Do you believe in love at first sight?: nah. not love. love takes sacrifice.
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?: Jimmy Neutron, duh. he can make me cool gadgets to play with.
Did you have long hair as a young kid?: oh my gosh yes. my daddy loved my long hair and wouldn't let me cut it. and now i love my long hair.
What message is on your voicemail machine?: empty. except for the message that Jessie left me on my birthday. that one is saved for eternity.
Where would you like to go right now?: home. my ship anchor home. with my family all fixed up and happy!
Whats the name of your pet?: well... i keep a vase of fresh flowers pretty regularly. Currently: Daisy
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?: my teacher tote bag!!!! its brown and teal and i got it as a gift for being in Heather's platinum wedding. I have file folder games, a binder and Aveeno lotion in there.
What do you think about most?: whats next?





American Idol kills people's spirit. I hate watching people that truly are talented cry on TV. it makes me so sad.

go forth and sing your heart out, who cares what Simeon says.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new purple on here. I'm glad you still have my message. I remember also very clearly exactly where I was when I left it. We were in Granada walking back to our hostel and had just eaten this funny yogurt/ice cream stuff that was surprisingly good. And it was cold and I was feeling due that, so I probably sound ridiculous on that message. Haha. And I'm glad you believe in true love over millionare-ness. If I ever read that you, my most fairy tale friend, believed in money over love I would probably do multiple things (in this order):
    1. Cry
    2. Mourn for the sadness of the world
    3. Force you to watch Disney with my until you changed your mind back

    Haha, so never change.
    Word verification: Horsone
    Definition (as defined by Alexis and myself)- A horse and a pony.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in the middle of all that the sentence should have said "And it was cold and I was feeling giddy due to that"

    And a Horsone is a horse and pony in one animal, because we love hybrids. Ha

    ReplyDelete