I'm done! yep. as of 1 hour and 20 minutes ago I turned in my last big project of this semester's internship. and I'm strangely in a pretty terrible mood. Why? Who knows... it could be that every single girl in Collins decided to be irresponsible today and forget their ID or that Baylor University as a whole only has EIGHT scanners. thats just ridiculous. I hate kicking people off a computer to use the scanner that they aren't using. It makes me feel like a total jerk.
To try and knock myself out of the bad mood I watched Glee. Not a great time for me to watch Glee apparently. Everyone said it was wonderful... I was unimpressed. Rachel bugs me. A girl getting an unlock code declared chipperly that I look like Rachel. #1- I don't agree. #2- Thanks? #3- Please remember your ID next time.
"What time is it? I can't read clocks..." says one girl checking in a vaccum. um. okay. maybe you should borrow my telling time flash cards, sweetie.
When in a bad mood I often go to chocolate to fix it. nope. didn't work. I couldn't decide on one to get from the massive variety available. So I chose Gardetto's. Wrong choice. One of my pet peeves is when I can hear someone eating something loudly. Myself included. I take every effort to eat quietly. Gardetto's are a loud food and I wanted to stop each just to make the crunching stop. For the love.
Then Christina came over and was printing out Collins Crush stuff. It wasn't working so I made fun of her word processing skills. Then she hugged me. AH-HA! I needed a hug.
So many times we flippantly ask people, "do you need a hug????" but really don't realize that someone really might? I sure did. I like hugs and not many people in my life currently aren't really "hug" people.
I'm better now. I got a hug.
off to College Station I go.
go hug someone who looks angry.
No comments:
Post a Comment