Saturday, August 21, 2010

peace out boy scout

the nannying is over... I won't even try to go into the detail of how and why this is SO exciting. a week of rats and blood and seizures and cat pee and cherry pie and 5 doctors appointments is enough for me to cha-cha slide out the door.

my to do list for the next two weeks:

  • pack up my stuff to move to Highlands... explanation coming later.
  • visit Sprinkles because I refused all summer to go over a weekend. now is the time.
  • Rice Village visit with the clairebear
  • WHOLE FOODS in Houston. party.
  • keep on keepin' on with the Horner bible reading plan- check it out... my spazzy self loves it.
  • find a copy of The Prodigal God
  • pool + me = love
  • find some sweet vintage bookends to paint to go atop my new dresser (hellooooo Craig's List).
  • visit San Marcos?
  • continue the blessing of thank you notes. PTL for the need for thank you's.
  • purchase a new digital camera. mine has captured much love over four years and is done living a normal, working life.
  • help the seeeester shop for jr. high approp clothes.... I don't know if I'm up for the challenge. or have the psychological strength to revisit that dark time in my mind.
  • spend a stinkin' lot of time with Melissa Joseph
  • pack my stuff and move to Tyler.

cha-cha now, yall'

1 comment:

  1. so happy to see a post from you!! your list sounds super fun & i'm glad you get to enjoy some summer after your many adventures in nannying :) if I stay at home long enough maybe I can start a business where I organize other people's recipes & kitchens ;)

    ReplyDelete