tomorrow! I leave for camp around noon-ish and I'm SOOOOoO not ready. except I am... I'm really excited to go back to a place I love but so not ready to leave home. Its been a crazy three days of cramming everything in, and trying to enjoy my family in the little bit of time I have. Let see... today was dentist marathon. I got there at 11am and left at 5. boo. my jaw hurts so bad. but hooray for clean teeth. I have an extremely high tolerance for pain, its pretty ridiculous. While this MIGHT seem like a good thing, don't believe the lie... its a curse. I end up with horrific bruises that appear out of nowhere and bump into things all the time, but don't even notice. Not to mention I once broke BOTH tibias and didn't know it. awesome. HOWEVER, today I found my threshold for pain. the dentist. dude. cavities suck major. took my first bus test yesterday... epic failure. but today at the dentist I found the section of my bus driver book that I DIDN'T read, and it has all the questions that were asked on my test. sweet. tommorrow is a new day.
i DID however, pass my TXeSS generalist exam which basically means I'm a real live teacher now! Hooray! thats a much bigger accomplishment than my CDL test. ha. but i'll probably get excited about passing that one too....
so. you should write me letters at camp!
this is my address:
"Belle of the Ball"
Pine Cove Towers P.O. Box 9055
Tyler, TX 75711
ps. take an iPod to your next dentist visit... it makes things slightly more bearable. knowing that blasting my Paramore was probably bugging the dentist made me feel a little bit better.
looks like you are (were) all ready! can't wait to hear your camp updates!
ReplyDelete