For months people have been telling me that I would love the new Disney movie, Tangled. Honestly I was getting a little tired of being told how much I would love it.
I mean, come on people. Love the cov. Gotta give it up for the community.
Can I just say that this movie was totally worth the wait?
I might watch it again tonight.
This movie rocked for many reasons. Allow me to share my top few.
1. Rockin soundtrack. If you know me at all you know that its all about the movie soundtrack for me... and I'll be buying this one tonight. YES, its Disney-tastic. Don't barf. My heart soars.
Alan Menken, I love you man.
2. SO SO SO many other Disney movie references. I love when Disney does this!
-The thieving hero. Helloooooo Aladdin.
-Almost kiss boat ride. I swear Sebastian the crab is singing around the corner.
-Evil narcissist mirror obsessed witch/old lady. Where are the dwarves?
-Cute little "let me help your hurt hand" moment. ~grinning~ oh Beauty and the Beast. I can see your influence all over. Love tank is full.
-Singing with the dudes in the tavern. Duh. I'm sure Gaston is hidden somewhere in this scene. For real.
-Glowing healing comeback in a tower after evil plummets to death. Again... Tale as Old as Time.
There were many others. I can't wait to watch it again.
3. Girlfriend rocked the long hair AND flowers in her locks. Someone get that girl a headband and we're besties forever.
4. Mandy Moore. After the latest Forge movie night with Matt where we learned how to flirt (HA. I know... right?) our new favorite phrase is, "what would Mandy do?" Not really Mandy, per se, but you get the gist. In this movie what would Mandy do? Sing.
5. Zachary Levi. Have you seen Chuck? If not, I beg you to get on Hulu and watch some Chuck right now. Zachary Levi is such a cutie and he loves Jesus. A great blend for a prince charming, if you ask me.
6. This one could EASILY makes its way into a theatre production. You'll find me at the front of the audition line.
7. And lastly, girlfriend liked to read. They even had a cutesy little library moment. ~coughBellecough~
Any reading princess is a friend of mine.
If you haven't seen Tangled, you should. Like really. Go find a kid to hang out with and watch it together if that will make you feel more justified. Or you can be cool like me and just sit in your room and get all misty-eyed by yourself.
What better to do during my first week as a grown up?
i'd LOVE to watch it with you...plus we just got a new tv! let's break all rules and watch an unsactioned movie in the forge apartments :)
ReplyDelete