Sunday, June 29, 2008

We are the princesses cuz he is the King... but we don't need no crown to be royalty.


1 a: the emotion evoked by well-being, success, or good fortune or by the prospect of possessing what one desires : delight
b: the expression or exhibition of such emotion : gaiety
2: a state of happiness or felicity : bliss
3: a source or cause of delight
this week God has really put my joy into perspective. There was a moment this week when I was literally RUNNING back to my cabin so that I could hop into the shower before the mad rush of girls got into the bathroom. As I was running I felt myself getting more and more stressed out about everything I needed to do and how much I wanted to just flop on my bed and write notes to people and spend some God time. But in that moment of unnecessary stress God told me to simply look up. I looked up and the stars were heart-stopping. It was such a great moment of realizing God's incredible majesty. I stood there peering through a gap in the gorgeous pine trees at night sky. In my busyness its so easy to miss the gaps where we can peer through and see his majesty, we just have to stop to look up.


No comments:

Post a Comment