Friday, June 24, 2011

listing

i have so many lists in my life right now.

and I love lists of all sorts:
to-do lists...
to buy...
to bake.
to eat.
to visit.
to call.
to save for.
to pay off.
to ask.
to study.
to review.
to organize.
to scan.

just to name a view.

right now my list of "to watch" is ever growing. I really want to see:
-Kung Fu Panda 2
-Super 8-
-X-men-
-Cars 2-
-Midnight in Paris-
-Green Lantern-
-Water for Elephants-

here's the deal. I don't have 40+ bucks to shell out for movies... so YOU tell me... what is a must see? and what can go on my "to RedBox" list??? And am I missing any that should be added?
(trust me, HP will be top of the list come July 15)


I'm also in the process of listing the little projects I want to do in my room... like:
-build/buy shelves for my massive amount of books.
-find a little slender side table thing to pretend to be a nightstand
-find a good shelf piece to pair with my super-cutie antique brackets
-find an awesome rug that looks like the one I like at Anthro but doesn't cost a zillion $$$
-curtains?

this all means: I must go to Canton. ASAP.

the thing is... I'm blog-obssessed now. And pair the blogs with pinterest and Evernote.... my portfolio of crafty hopes and dreams is exploding. So now I have tons of ideas. and major hopes for many of them.
 SO. get excited blog family, its about to get fun!

7 comments:

  1. I've tried to find your pinterest but to no avail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water for Elephants is so good. don't let it wait til Redbox! Plus I've heard Green Lantern is silly... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try pintrest. Yep, that's all I've done this afternoon, making boards with all my saved images! Love it.

    And I'm listening to Water for Elephants as an audiobook on trips to Houston. Also love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhhh also i need to go to first monday tooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have waited this long to see those movies, thus you can wait longer for some of them. Think about what is best seen on the big screen and what can wait for a regular tv. Are you going to miss awesome graphics by watching water for elephants at home? Probably not. Are you going to miss some of that by skipping super 8 and xmen? Probably so.

    Plus, if you have a weekday off just go to the first movie of the day...it's usually only five bucks which means eight movies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...I've seen Super 8, wasn't as good as I was hoping. Maybe skip that one. Clearly you made a wise choice by putting HP at the TOP! :)

    Don't forget to post pictures after all your diy projects! I'm always looking for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay blogggin :) and redbox is the way to go! And I've got to find you on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete